1.2. The Company sets as its most important goal and condition for running its activities the observance of human and citizen rights and freedoms in processing one’s personal data. This policy of the Company in personal data processing is applied to all information the Company can obtain about users of website https://www.spider-group.eu (hereinafter – “the Website”).
1.3. This Policy is developed in accordance with the following regulatory legal acts:
- Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 “About personal data”;
- The Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated March 06, 1997 No. 188 "On approval of the list of data of confidential nature”;
- The Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 15, 2008 No. 687 "On approval of regulations for peculiarities of personal data processing executed without automation facilities”;
- The Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 01, 2012 No. 1119 “On approval of requirements for personal data protection during their processing in information systems of personal data”;
- The Order of Roskomnadzor dated September 05, 2013 No. 996 “On approval of requirements and methods of personal data depersonalization”.
1.4. The processed personal data of site users is information essential for the Company for consideration and resolving the issues set by a website user related to a specific user and a specific issue.
1.5. USING THE WEBSITE AND ITS INDIVIDUAL FUNCTIONS MEANS AN UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT OF A WEBSITE USER WITH THIS POLICY AND THE ABOVEMENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIS OR HER PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING; IN CASE OF DISAGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS, THE USER SHALL QUIT USING THE WEBSITE.
2. THE OBJECTIVE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
2.1 The objective of processing the personal data of website users is establishing the feedback in case of sending an inquiry by a website user and providing the website user with an access to services, information and/or materials comprised by the Website.
2.2 Depersonalized user data collected via Internet statistics services are used to collect information about user activities on the Website and to improve the Website quality and its content.
2.3 The Company processes the following data:
- the personal data of a subject (his or her surname, name, patronymic, and a phone number);
- the technical data automatically transmitted by the device with which the user uses the Website, including the information stored in files;
- other personal data required for consideration and resolving by the Company of issues set by a website user related to a specific user and a specific issue.
3. THE PROCEDURE OF COLLECTING, STORAGE, TRANSFER AND OTHER TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3.1. The Company processes the personal data of a website user only if they are filled in and/or sent by the website user independently via special forms located on the Website at URL address: https://www.spider-group.eu. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or by sending their personal data to the Company, the website user agrees to personal data processing.
3.3. The security of personal data processed by the Company is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the area of personal data protection.
3.4. The Company ensures safe-keeping and integrity of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude the access of unauthorized persons to personal data.
3.5. The personal data of the user will never and under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to enforcement of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.6. The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The Company shall store the personal data not longer than it is required for objectives of personal data processing, if the period of personal data storage is not set. The processed personal data are subject to destruction after achieving the processing objectives or in case achievement of these purposes becomes irrelevant, unless otherwise established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
4. FINAL PROVISIONS
4.1. The user can get any explanations on issues of interest related to processing of his or her personal data by contacting the Company via e-mail email@example.com
4.2. This document shall at any time comprise any changes in Company's policy in personal data processing. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
4.3. The current Policy version is freely available in the Internet at https://www.spider-group.eu.